Health Creation in Schools
Over 28 schools, and many individual teachers, and leadership teams within universities have already benefited from Health Creation at School.
They found it invaluable to:
- Help to achieve national strategic objectives for health and wellbeing
- Measuring the effectiveness of their current health and wellbeing provision
- Devising a health and wellbeing strategy that directly benefits their staff
- Engaging in an energising school change programme
- Means for teachers to assess and improve their own health and wellbeing and their working environment
- Providing Head Teacher and Senior Leaders with ‘One to One’ health mentorship to build strength and resilience
- Extra support for vulnerable or ill members of their team to cut down on absence
If you would like to experience any or all of these benefits, it’s time to hear more about our exciting Health Creation methodology.
“Health Creation arrived just as I was about to declare defeat. I was exhausted, demoralized and depressed. My mentor taught me how to put the oxygen mask on myself first. He helped me transform the prospect of a failing school into a vibrant new model of positive self-care without one single day’s absence.” Head teacher, Bristol
To engage in Health Creation at School please contact Dr Rosy Danile at email@example.com