MSM: Organic Sulphur (60 tablets)Size: 60 Tablets Potency: 1000mgMSM (Organic sulphur) is vital in the formation of keratin, collagen and elastin (disulphide bonds) - which give flexibility, tone and strength to muscles, bones, joints, internal membranes, skin, hair and nails.
- MSM (Organic sulphur) is vital in the formation of keratin, collagen and elastin (disulphide bonds) – which give flexibility, tone and strength to muscles, bones, joints, internal membranes, skin, hair and nails
- The human body contains a relatively large amount of sulphur. Our skin, hair and nails all have a high sulphur content
- This supplement comprises 60 tablets of MSM; with 1000mg of MSM (Methy Sulphonyl Methane) per tablet
- This MSM supplement is suitable for Men, Women and the Elderly
- This supplement is Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people withCandida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Nutritionists previously thought it was unlikely that we could become deficient in sulphur levels. During the last few decades, however, a number of factors have taken their toll:
- Over-farming of land, leading to deficiencies in the food chain
- Long-term storage of foods
- More processed and preserved foods
- A large increase in the use of fast foods and pre-prepared foods
As a consequence few people eat enough raw, sulphur-containing foods on a daily basis. Sulphur amino acids should also be available from complex proteins in our normal diet. However, some nutritionists now suggest that taking a sulphur supplement is beneficial.
MSM is taken as a dietary supplement to restore organic sulphur levels so the body has the correct building blocks to repair and restore normal functions wherever possible.
Dietary Sources of MSM
Dietary sources of MSM include meat, fish, poultry, cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, garlic, onions, grains, beans, legumes and unpasteurised milk (approx 2 to 6 parts per million), and coffee (approx 1.5 parts per million).
Suggested Intake: 1-3 MSM tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Not Suitable for: Use during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
Non-Active Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast; gluten; soy; lactose; added colourings; sweeteners & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
|(Methyl Sulphonyl Methane)|
|RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
* = no RDA
Ingredients: Methyl sulphonyl methane, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.