L-Arginine Plus (60 capsules)Potency: 500mg L-Arginine and 250mg L-OrnithineThe Amino Acids L-Arginine and L-Ornithine together have been shown to strengthen the immune system. They may help to improve lean muscle mass and reduce fat - beneficially affecting cholesterol levels. They may also help support brain function and Arginine has also been shown to improve circulation and may help with male impotence.PLEASE NOTE: price quoted is without VAT, this will be added at check out.
- The Amino Acids L-Arginine and L-Ornithine together have been shown to strengthen the immune system
- They may help to improve lean muscle mass and reduce fat – beneficially affecting cholesterol levels
- L-Arginine and L-Ornithine may also help support brain function
- Arginine has also been shown to improve circulation and may help with male impotence
- Each capsule comprises 500mg of L-Arginine and 250mg of L-Ornithine
- Easy-to-swallow capsules – the capsules are gluten free
- Suitable for Men, Women and the Elderly
- Yeast free and suitable for Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Amino acids are compounds used by the body to form proteins, often referred to as the building blocks of protein. These proteins are required by the human body for repair, maintenance and growth of tissue.
Amino acids can be classified in a variety of ways, the most common being essential and non-essential amino acids.
Essential amino acids cannot be made by the body and must be supplied by food. Food sources of essential amino acids include milk, cheese, eggs, certain meats, vegetables, nuts and grains.
Non-essential amino acids are made by the body from the essential amino acids or the normal breakdown of proteins. Classification is confusing, as they too are essential for health.
Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science. We work closely with Doctors and scientists to produce products which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies.
Suggested Intake: 1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: This product is not suitable for children, or pregnant or lactating women.
Non-Active Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose; capsule (vegetable cellulose).
Non GM & Free From: Yeast, wheat; starch, gluten; lactose; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Ingredients: L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, microcrystalline cellulose; capsule (vegetable cellulose).