Aloe Vera Juice (Inner Leaf Gel 500ml liquid)Aloe XL Inner Leaf Gel - This is a single concentrate of Aloe Vera containing only the inner leaf gel. Used primarily for its anti-inflammatory and immune amplification properties, especially in the support of IBS-type symptoms. Aloe Vera Juice is also ideal as a natural antibacterial mouth-wash. It can be used post tooth extraction, during and after gum surgery and for support against periodontal disease.PLEASE NOTE: price quoted is without VAT, this will be added at check out.
- A single concentrate of Aloe Vera containing only the inner leaf gel
- Used primarily for its anti-inflammatory properties, especially in the support of IBS-type symptoms
- A liquid that can be used daily mixed with water and ALSO be applied directly to the skin, diluted for use as a mouth-wash or used to soak a cotton bandage to tie around a minor wound or sore
- A wonderfully active and pure aloe product with minimal preservatives
- This product is organically grown without the use of pesticides & herbicides, and iscold extracted
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
We recently analysed our Aloe juices using NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) testing. The results prove that the products are of excellent quality and purity and show no signs of degradation. Click here to see the results.
Aloe Juice Natural Antibacterial Mouth-Wash
Aloe Vera Juice is ideal for general immune amplification, and for localised use as a natural antibacterial mouth-wash. As a mouth wash it can be used post tooth extraction, during and after gum surgery and for support against periodontal disease or any other mouth inflammatory or infective conditions.
- 99.80% Pure Aloe Juice is highly anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and can help relieve pain and promote healing.
- Ideal for localised use as a natural antibacterial mouth-wash as part of your daily oral health routine.
- Specific mouth wash applications include use post tooth extraction, during and after gum surgery and for support against periodontal disease or any other mouth inflammatory or infective conditions.
- For immune support – natural immune regulatory properties.
- Aloe Vera Juice is also commonly used as a digestive aid – anti-inflammatory support through the digestive tract (especially in the support of IBS-type symptoms) .
Aloe Juice Mouthwash Recommended Intake
For immune support & digestive aid: Shake well before use. 10-30ml should be taken daily. If to be used as a mouthwash as well – retain the dose in the mouth for 1-2 minutes before swallowing.
As a mouthwash: Shake well before use. Take approximately 20ml and retain in the mouth for as long as practical. 2-3 minutes is ideal. During this time, swill around the mouth and problem areas, and then spit out.
Use every 2 hours during acute problems and 2-3 times daily as the problem subsides. Use 1-2 times daily for help towards maintaining gum health.
Pregnancy & Breast Feeding: This product should not be used for immune support or as a digestive aid during pregnancy. However, it is safe to use as a mouthwash during pregnancy & breast feeding.
Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science. We work closely with Doctors and scientists to produce products which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies.
Typical Adults Usage:
Internally: Aloe XL Inner Leaf – take 1ml per kg body weight (i.e. 60-80ml on average daily), mixed with water or as directed by a practitioner.
Externally: Can be applied directly to the skin, or used to soak a cotton bandage to tie around a minor wound or sore.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: Do not use during pregnancy unless under the direction of a practitioner.
Non-Active Ingredients: Citric acid (0.1%),
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; lactose; added sugars, colourings, flavourings. This product is organically grown without the use of pesticides & herbicides, and is cold extracted.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 4 months.
Aloe Vera Inner leaf juice, preservative (citric acid, potassium sorbate).