Personal Picture of Health
An exciting holistic self-assessment exercise to show how well you are caring for yourself
The ‘Picture of Health’ shows you a map of your current self-care – where you are caring for yourself well and where you are taking risks or are vulnerable. With this information you can see the root cause of low energy, unhappiness and poor health and plan effective goals for positive change. Your result appears as both a visual map and an overall score – your ‘Life Energy Factor.’ This score changes and builds over time as you replace energy draining habits and lifestyle with healthy ones that raise your energy and make you feel brilliant.
The Picture of Health is based upon 12 Health Creation Principles, three in each area of Body, Mind, Spirit and Environment. By answering 10 questions for each principle, you will see clearly where you are currently at risk. You will then know your present state and needs in relation to:
1. How healthily you eat, drink, cook and source your food
2. Meeting your need for exercise, sleep and relaxation
3. Your exposure to chemicals, food additives, alcohol, cigarettes and drugs
4. Coping with stress and anxiety
5. Enjoying loving relationships
6. Emotional wellbeing
7. Being true to yourself
8. Vitality levels
9. Engagement in uplifting activities
10. The quality of your living and work spaces
11. Your sense of belonging and community involvement
12. Your relationship with the natural world
Once you have done your Picture of Health you will receive a report with instructions on how to read it. If you need help to interpret it and maximise your benefit of doing the Picture of Health, is ideal to a have a one hour Personal Diagnostic session with a Health Creation Mentor.
if you already know you would like to go forward with your Health Creation journey, you can go straight forward to get the Health Creation Programme Online and Engage your Mentor.