Dr Rosy Daniel’s Clinic
Dr Rosy Daniel trained as a GP in Cardiff and has specialised in offering holistic health services to promote health, well-being and quality of life for her clients. She works with people with cancer, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, depression and obesity to create regenerative health programmes that will improve medical outcomes, reduce symptoms, increase quality of life and develop positive coping skills and peace of mind. Dr Daniel can work with you in person, by telephone or skype, depending on your preference. Bookings and payments are made online on her www.drrosydaniel.org website.
Rosy offers support and guidance to help you:
- Come through your reaction to diagnosis, helping you to set up your support network at home.
- Understand your condition and medical treatment options to help you choose the treatment that is right for you.
- Get the best of all worlds – orthodox, complementary, nutritional, psycho-spiritual and self-help
- Minimise the side effects of treatment through the use of complementary medicines
- Integrate safely orthodox and complementary approaches
- Review your self-help therapeutic options.
- Create an individualised self-help programme based on your unique circumstances and needs to help you regain your strength, health, and peace of mind.
- Start you on a proactive Health Creation Programme with telephone Mentor support, to get you feeling strong and back in charge of your health and happiness.