Health Creation in Healthcare
Protecting our healthcare professionals who love and care for our families
Medical Director – Dr Rosy Daniel
Hospitals, NHS personnel, doctors and health care organisations use our services in:
- Achieving national strategic objectives and regional kite-marks for health
- Measuring the effectiveness of current health and wellbeing provision
- Devising a health and wellbeing strategy that directly benefit staff?
- Giving staff the opportunity to personally assess and improve their own health and wellbeing and working environment
- Discovering where current ways of working are unhealthy and replacing them with healthier ones
- Giving Senior Leaders ‘One to One’ health mentorship to build strength and resilience
- Identifying and giving support to vulnerable or ill staff so that they can flourish and avoid absence?
For professional help to create your bespoke Health and Wellbeing Strategy contact:
Dr Rosy Daniel firstname.lastname@example.org or call her secretary Abigail Dicks to make an appointment on 01225 745737